The British Neuroscience Association Festival of Neuroscience 2017
10-13 April 2017
Why come to BNA2017?
- 1500 delegates and speakers from across the world
- One of the largest international neuroscience meetings in Europe throughout 2017
- 6 plenary lectures by the top names in neuroscience
- A Physiological Society Topic Meeting on The Neurobiology of Stress
- Events specifically tailored for early-career scientists, including funding workshop and the popular ‘careers speed-dating’
- 750+ posters, plus rapid-fire poster talks session
- Abstracts published in Sage journal Brain and Neuroscience Advances
- 40+ symposia, workshops and special events
- 12 scientific themes
- 13 Partner societies covering all neuroscience-related areas of interest
- World-class conference centre, in the UK’s second city and a stone’s throw from ‘Shakespeare country’
- Travel bursaries available
- Discounts for BNA members
- Heavily subsidised fees for students
The BNA Festival of Neuroscience (View PDF) is unique in bringing together multiple neuroscience-related organisations to one meeting, thereby covering a huge range of topics and disciplines and making it a true celebratory festival of neuroscience.
It attracts delegates from across the world, and will be the largest international neuroscience conference of its kind throughout Europe in 2017.
Registration for the last Festival had to be closed early due to overwhelming demand. Make sure you don’t miss out in 2017: register your place today!
See www.bna2017.org for full details.