Call for Abstracts
The MNS Meeting Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for Posters or Oral Communications. Submissions are sought for oral and poster presentations and can be made via the “Submit your abstract” form below.
All abstracts must follow the instructions listed below and can be submitted between:
Poster Communication: 1st October – 30th April 2017
An abstract managing fee (€25.00) must be paied for each abstract submitted. This is non-refundable.
All enquiries regarding abstracts for MNS Meeting 2017 should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Details
- Abstracts must be submitted by Poster Communication – 30th April 2017 for consideration by the Scientific Committee
- Confirmation of abstract acceptance for the Congress will be communicated by 15th April 2017
Abstract Submission Guide
Your abstract body can have a maximum of 2000 characters (with formatting). Abstracts should be written in ‘Sentence form’.
Use standard abbreviations for units of measure; other abbreviations should be spelled out in full at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis (exceptions: RNA, DNA, etc.).Tables, charts or other figures are not permitted.Special characters can be added. However, we recommend avoiding such formatting where possible as it can be prone to loss on file transfer.Do not include any reference citations, funding information, keywords, or commercial advertising.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an abstract, authors confirm that they understand and accept the following rules for participation in MNS Meeting 2017:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to MNS Meeting 2017.
- The authors will immediately notify the MNS Meeting Secretariat if they are unable to present it or if the presenting author has changed.
Submit your abstract